About PTC WEN
The PTC Women Engineers Network is a group of women engineers under the Philippine Technological Council (PTC). This was organized as a commitment in the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organizations (AFEO) whose aims are:
- To encourage women Engineers to remain in the engineering practice
- To promote greater contribution from women engineers in industry
- To support women in their engineering careers and encourage achievements as engineers and leaders
- To recognize the achievement of women engineers
- To promote understanding, goodwill and cooperation among women engineers
- To promote and exchange ideas, concerns and experiences about engineering and technology
- To encourage the study and application of engineering among female students
- To become role models in inspiring the next generation of engineers
- To connect students and professional engineers
- To develop mentoring programs, and to organize engineering related activities which contribute to society and benefits the general public.
The regular registration fee is six thousand pesos (P6,000.00) for local delegates attending face to face (inclusive of snacks, lunch and dinner during the Coronation of Lakambining Inhinyera).
An early bird registration fee is five thousand five hundred pesos (P5,500.00) for payment made on or before July 30, 2022.
On-line participants fee is one thousand pesos (P1,000).You may deposit to Philippine Technological Council at BPI
Account No.: 1731-0091-51
Email deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmation details will be sent.
About PWES 6
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now in the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are urgent call for action by all countries – developed and developing in a global
partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other
deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health, education, reduce inequality, and spur
economic growth. (www.sustainabledevelopment.un.org)
This year’s summit has aligned to SDG 9, building resilient infrastructure,
promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation. In short, engineering the future and finding solutions for crises such as Covid-19 pandemic. The Summit is not only limited to women engineers and also includes women in sciences that promote and foster innovation.
Lakambining Inhinyera is a fund-raising activity for the advocacy projects of the Women Engineers
Network. It has funded various programs such as support for tree and mangrove planting, non-governmental organizations and special trainings for women.
The Women Engineers Network of the Philippine Technological Council is pleased to invite candidate(s) for the 5th Search for Lamkambining Inhinyera. Each Professional Engineering Organization can nominate one or two candidates who is /are licensed engineer and an active
member of the nominating EPO.
Deadline of nomination will be on May 30, 2022. For more information please contact the LI Committee Chair Engr. Ermie Garon at email@example.com or +639152776544.
For more information and Inquiries, please contact the following officers:
PTC WEN Chair: Engr. May Rose C. Imperial, Ph.D. (IECEP)
Summit Chair: Engr. Emiliana P. DelaCruz (PSSE) +639178575259
Finance: Engr. Archelle B. Baculi (PSME) +639173157687